Dec 11th, 2018
On This Week's Episode....
Continuing our new format of two topics an episode, we discussed the recent signing of the USMCA agreement (although it’s really NAFTA 2.0), along with weird baby names. We can come up with better names, in either case. We’re not sure if we stepped in it or not on this episode, but remember, all hate mail can and should be directed to Mike.
- Canadian Club: Damn Right your Dad Drank it!
- I don’t know, because they’re Mexico?
- Tim will stop making Vasectomy jokes at Mike’s expense when it stops being funny.
- Mike, we’re still recording!
- Yes, people did name their children this.
- Peaches and Janssy Pants!
- That’s Mr. Ratf#$%er Forsythe Adolph-Kisser Richard, to you!
- Bobby Tables is fiction!
Each week we try to find the weirdest headlines and crack cringe-worthy jokes and puns about them. We like to think of this as a public service, so you don’t have to! You’re welcome, Canada!
We want to hear what you think!
Don’t just yell angrily at whatever dumb thing Tim just said, or laugh derisively at one of Mike’s opinions! Write a comment in the comment section below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Facebook or Twitter! The more you comment, the easier it is for people to find our show. Remember, we have to justify this to our wives somehow….