Jan 29th, 2019
On This Week's Show....
Mike took the week off to deal with a bout of the Norwalk virus, and we rightfully insisted that he stay home. Personally, we think drinking all the Liquormen’s Old Dirty Canadian Whisky was the blame. Coming in to rescue us at the last minute was our friend Perli, and the perennial fan favourite Laura. We started talking about the upcoming State of the Union speech in the US, but wound up talking about Cinnabon instead. At least our second topic, the value of a liberal arts education in 2019, got a bit more traction. We’ll see you again next week, and hopefully by then Mike will stop vomiting.
- Josh has one job, and he already blew it.
- Perli’s getting a refill. Perli ain’t driving.
- It wouldn’t be an afternoon in London, Ontario, without a flaming car somewhere downtown.
- Sorry Perli, “Snow Mexicans” wasn’t a thing.
- 7 WILL kill you. Sweet, sweet death.
- Walmart Bingo is real!
- Wolowitz was an astronaut. Screw the other guys.
- Yes, Trump has a degree from Wharton.
- WHY? WHEN? AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
- You probably should check your bank statements before destroying your workplace.
- The most Canadian storm ever
- Donald Trump gets more animated.
- We pay for the wall in 30 seconds.
- Florida Woman!
- We want to hear what you think!
We Want To Hear What You Think!
Don’t just yell angrily at whatever dumb thing Tim just said, or laugh derisively at one of Mike’s opinions! Write a comment in the comment section below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Facebook or Twitter! The more you comment, the easier it is for people to find our show. Remember, we have to justify this to our wives somehow….