Jan 22nd, 2019
On This Week's Episode....
It was inevitable we were going have to talk about the shutdown. It was just our luck that we decided to talk about it around when the Ontario government decided to cut funding for low income university students. Who said you had to have a well educated population? Certainly not on this show. Enjoy!
- Stuck in a beverage rut.
- Tim couldn’t make it 5 minutes without swearing. He doesn’t f@#$ing care.
- The United 93 movie was tragedy porn
- The President can only pardon federal crimes, not state crimes. Or so we’re told.
- “Tell me how taxes are theft, Mr. Six Children…”
- In real dollars, post secondary funding has been going down for years.
We want to hear what you think!
Don’t just yell angrily at whatever dumb thing Tim just said, or laugh derisively at one of Mike’s opinions! Write a comment in the comment section below, email us at email@example.com, or find us on Facebook or Twitter! The more you comment, the easier it is for people to find our show. Remember, we have to justify this to our wives somehow….