Dec 4th, 2018
On This Week's Episode....
Just because we have a new format, doesn’t mean we raised our standards! We’re covering more topics and introducing a reoccurring segment called Weekly The F#$%! Each week, we’ll round up some crazy headlines you might have missed. This week, we discuss how a flailing New Democratic Party could spell trouble for the Conservative Party, and we discuss ditching cable and traditional media for online streaming services.
Editor’s Note: We normally do not censor our language, because…you know…internet…but for Weekly The F#$%, it’s all part of the shtick. Just relax and enjoy.
- The Marijuana Party is basically pointless now.
- We call Josh’s hips “Gimpy” and “Noodle”.
- We need to get Josh a Foam Bat’leth…although at this price, we should just get him a real one.
- Introducing our new segment, Weekly The F#$%
- Everything is legal in the country that it’s recorded in!
- In Mike’s defense, Steve Scully is a sexy man.
- Oddly enough, Netflix IS raising it’s prices by $3 dollars….
- Mike’s wife is making toilet wine.
We want to hear what you think!
Don’t just yell angrily at whatever dumb thing Tim just said, or laugh derisively at one of Mike’s opinions! Write a comment in the comment section below, email us at email@example.com, or find us on Facebook or Twitter! The more you comment, the easier it is for people to find our show. Remember, we have to justify this to our wives somehow….