Dec 25th, 2018
On This Week's Show....
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Yule, and whatever you celebrate! This episode, we discuss fake trees vs. real trees, and whether or not Christmas has taken on new meaning in the wake of a society that’s increasingly apathetic towards religion. Regardless of how you celebrate, we hope you find occasion to do so!
- Josh loses all credibility…why would you mix Rye and Lemon Perrier????
- You don’t just pick up a tree on the side of the highway!
- Multi-tree house, Mother F@#$er!
- Duct Tape your ass for Jesus!
- Calm your tits, it’s Christmas.
- If Ramen-dan isn’t a Flying Spaghetti Monster holiday, it should be.
The Weekly TF has the week off....
We want to hear what you think!
Don’t just yell angrily at whatever dumb thing Tim just said, or laugh derisively at one of Mike’s opinions! Write a comment in the comment section below, email us at email@example.com, or find us on Facebook or Twitter! The more you comment, the easier it is for people to find our show. Remember, we have to justify this to our wives somehow….