Apr 16th, 2019
On This Week's Show...
This show originally recorded on 5 April 2019
What does the Sultan of Brunei and the US Space Program have in common? Not much, come to think of it, but both made good topics for today’s show. Mike, Josh, and Tim welcomed back our friend Steve to discuss the recent abhorrent abuses against the LGBTQ+ community, and the US getting back to the moon in a big way. Enjoy!
Editor’s Note: This episode is particularly drunk and opinionated. We may not always agree with each other’s opinions, but the point of the show is that we can share a diversity of opinion and still remain friends at the end.
- You guys have NO IDEA how hard this intro was to do after a few drinks. Almost as hard as it was to edit sober….
- “Pence” and “Boner” doesn’t belong in the same sentence.
- Sorry Alabama. We’re sure your teeth are perfectly fine. Florica, on the other hand…
- Tim’s not a rocket scientist but he plays one on the internet.
- Read up on Alan Turing if you’re not familiar with him.
- Here is Brunei.
- Yeah, so this actually happened.
- Josh isn’t anti-Christian, just anti-dipshit.