Feb 26th, 2019
On Today's Show....
What a week! Tim and Mike welcome Josh back, and Matt stopped by to join in our discussion. Prime Minister Justin McDisneyprince is struggling with a controversy over whether or not his office exerted undue pressure to resolve a legal case against SNC-Lavalin. What would Trump do? Maybe build a wall around Quebec instead. Hey, we’ve had worse ideas. Enjoy!
Editor’s Note: The gentlemen, especially Tim, were quite intoxicated for this recording.
- Josh is back and brought scotch!
- Montana, you aren’t worth a trillion dollars. Well, maybe not US dollars.
- If you’re going to bribe someone, don’t be cheap!
- What do you have against Brent?
- Salmon fake orgasms.
- Josh isn’t falling for Mike’s strawman.
- William Shatner should be Queen.
- Josh needs to join the vasectomy club.
We want to hear what you think!
Don’t just yell angrily at whatever dumb thing Tim just said, or laugh derisively at one of Mike’s opinions! Write a comment in the comment section below, email us at email@example.com, or find us on Facebook or Twitter! The more you comment, the easier it is for people to find our show. Remember, we have to justify this to our wives somehow….