Jan 1st, 2019
On This Week's Show....
Stock market, Trump Pulling Out…and Japanese Whaling? Tim got the second topic mixed up, so we’ll talk about Trump pulling out of Syria next week. Who knows, by then we might have forgotten all about it! We want to say thank you for spending 2018 with us, and hope 2019 finds you happier, healthier, and wiser….
- Drinkin’ Cognac, all up in the club!
- That, and no one will give Josh a loan.
- Computer errors have cost money on Wall Street.
- Hey, it worked in Star Trek IV!
- It was called the Pequod.
- Apparently PETA has a LOT of games….
- It’s called Deep Pectoral Myopathy and it’s kind of disturbing that this is a thing.
The WeeklyTF has the week off for the holidays. Instead, enjoy this video of Michael Jackson performing “Will You Be There”, popularized by the film Free Willy. We’ll see you next week!
Don’t just yell angrily at whatever dumb thing Tim just said, or laugh derisively at one of Mike’s opinions! Write a comment in the comment section below, email us at email@example.com, or find us on Facebook or Twitter! The more you comment, the easier it is for people to find our show. Remember, we have to justify this to our wives somehow….