Nov 27th, 2018
On This Week's Episode....
Garbage strikes, teacher strikes, postal worker strikes, any way you slice it, it’s a pain the behind. The union doesn’t like going on strike – the members would rather be working. The management certainly doesn’t like it – they’d rather be making money. Is it fair though that we as a society pile on the unions, when there are two parties to blame here? With the government of Canada ordering an end to the postal union strike, is the government overstepping its bounds? Do we REALLY need the postal service (the answer is YES)? We discuss all this and more on this week’s episode. Enjoy!
- We have no idea how much stamps cost.
- Somewhere in a FedEx office, someone is pocketing Mike’s money.
- We discussed postal banking once. And bees.
- On-call bus services are an actual thing!
- They’re called Los Pitufos. And they’re probably spores.
- Maximum wage should be $10 less than whatever Mike makes.
- A libertarian with failed logic? That NEVER happens!
- Josh doesn’t know his UK geography.
- Less child labour is probably a good thing.
- Go to Jobland! Where the better jobs are! You can pick one off the job tree!
We want to hear what you think!
Don’t just yell angrily at whatever dumb thing Tim just said, or laugh derisively at one of Mike’s opinions! Write a comment in the comment section below, email us at email@example.com, or find us on Facebook or Twitter! The more you comment, the easier it is for people to find our show. Remember, we have to justify this to our wives somehow….