Feb 19th, 2019
On This Week's Show....
Josh has the week off, so Tim and Mike welcomed Laura to the show. Ever get weird ads for stuff on Facebook? How does that work? We’re not sure, but Laura might. Is this creepy, or just the price we pay for the service? Later on, we discuss what responsibilities companies have when they pack up and leave – does money go to the debtors, investors, workers, or the environmental costs? In what order? Enjoy the show!
- Jordan might be into some WEIRD STUFF…
- It’s like a BRA FOR YOUR BALLS.
- Ontario Proud is kind of a douchey group.
- Pat’s a funny guy. Check out his comedy.
- “No, I was mocking you.” – Laura
- Supreme Court rules energy companies must clean up old wells – even in bankruptcy (Source: CBC)
- Jeff Bezos goes nuclear.